Saturday, November 20, 2010

It's great to BEE 8!

So Kolby turned 8 last month. And of course it's great to BEE eight!!! I'm so proud that Kolby made the decision to be baptized. He is such a great little boy. I guess I shouldn't keep calling him little. He's getting so big. He is such a great example to his little brothers. He is a hard worker like his daddy, and one of my favorite things about him is how thoughtful he is. I couldn't be prouder of how smart he is, and that he enjoys learning to play the piano. He also loves gymnastics, and his teacher is always saying how strong he is, and how well he does. He is in a class where he is the newest student, but is trying hard to be just as good as the other boys in his class. I love him so much!!! I feel so grateful to have his little spirit in our home!



2 comments:

Brant and Jana said...

Awesome! Super cute cupcakes!

Staci said...

Yay! I can't believe he is 8! Time has flown! We will be saying that every year until we have grandkids, I know it! Congratulations Kolby!