Monday, May 2, 2011

Magic!

I have been feeling really nostalgic lately. Like this is the end of my boys being little boys. So it almost brought tears to my eyes when I saw these pictures of Troy being a carefree little boy! I knew that everything would happen fast. Everyone kept telling me to enjoy them while they were little. But 27 THOUSAND diapers later.... I didn't really believe "them". Now I do.... The faster time goes, the faster time goes. And my little boys are growing up. I hope I can hang on to these last few magical moments of them being little!





2 comments:

Angie said...

LOVE those pictures! I know what you mean, time really is flying by! And when I think of what the teenage years hold I want to scream, "STAY LITTLE!!!"

Tamarynn Leigh said...

First of all, you have such a cute family! How fun to have all boys!!!

Thanks so much for sharing your memorable date! I love that your husband stayed in the pool with you and you felt like the pretty woman that you are! Definitely a keeper!!!

XOXO
Tam