Thursday, February 5, 2009

New pictures for the wall

So I had bunco at my house last month and I wanted new updated (with glasses) pictures of the boys on my wall. So we did these really quickly before school. I know everyone thinks their kids are the cutest, but really..... Kolby is getting so big! He is starting to get really good at sounding out words, and he loves when I stop randomly on the road to let him read a sign. He also likes telling me when I get to the speed limit.
Zack is his same funny self. I gotta tell you the latest. The other day I had a toy frog in my pocket. (don't ask!) So I gave it to Zack. And a little while later he said, "hey mom, look at my froggie!" and he held it out to me. So I touched it on the nose and said yeah that's nice. Then his eyes got huge as he jerked the frog away from me quickly and said, "DONT Touch him!!!! He's allergic to humans!" He's so cute.

And of course this is Troy. Same old rough and tumble little boy. He's starting to really talk now. But he doesn't use any conecting words like, the, and, he, you. It's more like, "Mom, breakfast, please"


1 comment:

Lance and Nikki said...

Those are the cutest pictures! I love how you do their hair, they're pretty stylin boys.